Dead Head Halloween Collection is a vintage-inspired line that celebrates the Grateful Dead’s twelve legendary Halloween concerts, spanning 25 years from 1966 to 1991.
Tie-dye t-shirt features original art by Justin Helton for the Halloween 1971 show in Columbus, OH. This shirt has a vintage fit, size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Dead Head Halloween Collection Limited Edition Neck Label
- Original art by Justin Helton
- Vintage Fit - size up for a more relaxed fit
- 100% cotton
- Color: Spider Orange tie-dye
- Each shirt may vary based on the uniqueness of the tie-dye
- Machine wash cold, hang dry (colors may bleed)
- Brand: Colortone
- Dead.net exclusive, quantities limited