Dead Head Halloween Collection is a vintage-inspired line that celebrates the Grateful Dead’s twelve legendary Halloween concerts, spanning 25 years from 1966 to 1991.
Pullover hoodie features original art by Matt McCormick for the Halloween 1966 show in San Francisco, CA. Slightly-oversized pigment pullover style. This is the softest hoodie you will ever own.
- Dead Head Halloween Collection Limited Edition Neck Label
- Original art by Matt McCormick
- Loose Relaxed Fit - True to size
- 9 oz, 80/20 cotton/polyester blend with 100% cotton face
- Color: Pigment Sandstone
- Brand: Independent Trading Co
- Dead.net exclusive, quantities limited